Keeping your furnace running at its peak performance is very important to most homeowners.
- Make sure you schedule yearly inspections for furnace maintenance and air conditioning with a licensed HVAC professional. They have the knowledge and the tools to get the job done right. You can be sure that the team at Ace Hi is prompt, courteous, and professional.
- Change your furnace filter often. Change it every 30 days if you have pets. In Colorado, it is so dusty that we recommend changing the filter at least every 60 days. This will help extend the life of the furnace and air conditioning system.
- Keep combustible material away from the furnace area. Recommended clearance is 30” in front of any appliance. Paint cans or any chemicals will easily catch fire if they are too close to the furnace. Remember that safety is important and our HVAC technicians will always do everything we can to keep your home safe.
- Keep carbon monoxide batteries fresh and make sure that there is a detector within 15 feet of sleeping areas.
- Change the batteries in your thermostat yearly. Try to do it each time the time changes.
- Save for a new heating system, furnace, or heat pump. If your system is over 13 years old, it’s time to start saving or shopping around for a new unit. New technology and more efficient units come out every year. We recommend replacing your furnace when it is over 13 years old, otherwise it could start costing you money or leave you without heat on a cold night or weekend when rates are expensive.
- Ace Hi Plumbing, Heating & Air sells Amana and Goodman furnace and air conditioning units.
If you’re in need of furnace repair, get in touch with our technicians today. We offer affordable services through Northern Colorado, including Fort Collins, Loveland, and Estes Park, and we can guarantee that you’ll experience exceptional customer service from start to finish.