Air Conditioning Maintenance
All central air conditioning systems require regular maintenance. Without preventative air conditioning service and maintenance, which includes an annual tune-up, your air conditioner’s performance will degrade over time. The longer you wait between tune-ups, the more inefficiently your system’s performance will become. The more degraded your system’s performance, the more you will pay to cool your home. The technicians at Ace Hi Plumbing, Heating and Air can help with your air conditioning maintenance.
An inefficient air conditioning system performance means that your air conditioner will use more electricity to cool your home. You will pay more for electricity to cool your home when your system is out of tune. In addition, worn parts that would have been identified during an annual inspection continue to wear out and eventually fail, causing potentially costly A/C repairs.
Regular air conditioning system service and maintenance will give you peace of mind knowing that your air conditioner’ system is tuned, cleaned, inspected and ready for the cooling season. Maintaining your air conditioner system with an annual tune-up will keep your system running at its best over the life of the equipment. Contact Ace Hi Plumbing, Heating and Air for the following air conditioning service.
Air Conditioning Service Checklist
- Check thermostat calibration
- Clean or replace air filter
- Check temperature drop across evaporator coil
- Check and chemically clean condenser coil
- Check and adjust airflow
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check volt and AMP draw on motors
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and clean condensate drain
- Check start and run capacitors
- Visually inspect system for minor refrigerant leaks
- Check time delay relay
- Check contractor
- Check main 220 volt electrical whip
- Check compressor terminals
- Check disconnect box and fuses
- Check air conditioner power breakers
- Inspect evaporator coil (when accessible)
- Test cycle air conditioner for proper operation
Contact us at Ace Hi Plumbing, Heating and Air today to set up your 20-point annual A/C Service.